Dark is beautiful

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

On 10th December which was my wedding anniversary i along with my wife and children went to Inorbit mall situated in Hitech city,Hyderabad

In that mall there is a unique theme park called Dialogue with the darkness.Our first impression about it was that it may be a scary house like thing.We were relieved of all our belongings and taken into a place which was absolutely dark,we just could not see anything, even color of my shirt.A voice from inside addressed us saying he will be our tour guide and will be taking us along thru that place.We were given sticks which would aid us to walk

I have morbid fear of darkness,i was breathing heavily and sweating profusely, tour guide came near me,put his hand on my shoulders and said,"Don't worry,nothing will happen, this is absolutely safe, just follow my voice"

We reached  kitchen, could identify spices, vegetables from its smell.We were now excited and enjoying the new experience. Further reached a small store where we bought biscuits and soft drinks,  were handed back the change which we later found was exactly correct

We walked thru garden, my son played cricket,  had coffee in the restaurant, my daughter and son had a dance in Disco---all in complete darkness.

 After 45 mins tour ended .We were astonished to know that our tour guide was actually a blind person .What he said that moment changed our way of thinking forever.He said," in last 45 mins you have experienced what i feel forever, u have lived my life"

We were speechless,saw him smiling and walking into oblivion into the busy mall towards the exit gate It seems his job for the day ended and was heading home, all alone without any help!!!

In the car we all were silent and just thinking .My otherwise bubbly and talkative daughter was silent,after sometime broke the silence saying," Papa,blind people are great".I nodded head affirmatively

We hardly value what we have. We always rue for what we don't have.Just relax and think we are blessed with so many things.Let's celebrate what we have!!!







2 comments:

dharmesh December 17, 2014 at 12:35 PM  

Very beautiful, inspiring & heart touching expirience described by you.

Suresh December 17, 2014 at 11:00 PM  

Very Rightly said sir... We have to think that crores of people living in this world below than what we have blessed. .

Post a Comment

Racing related matters will be replied.

About This Blog

All the postings and comments are my personal Views.Owner of the blog cannot be held responsible for any consequences arising due to use of data from this blog for any wagering etc . The blog is basically for information & guidance purposes and not for basis of any venture of any kind. I have created this site for airing my views on the subject and not for any personal benefits

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP