Mysore 10th July

Thursday, July 10, 2014

My choices

R1) La laperi inspite of maiden, top weight emerge as clear winner due to uninterest of other runners
Sumerville should place

R2)Adonis and Breezo will dominate proceedings,former had good forward run in first run of season,can create flutter as it is winner of class 3

R3)All for cash and Scholar are better than rest,former has stripped fitter after good easy run last time and should be in 1-2

R4)Silver oaks can upset

R5)Shubkamna is seasons best

R6) Rising Romeo will upset

1 comments:

Sathsih Kumar,  July 10, 2014 at 1:16 PM  

Dear All,

My final call:

Race No:1
Trainer Bobby has three horses placed. Out of this Natural Nine stands out. This encourages me to have a bet . Can it beat the fancied runner? Personally I do not play the combo of Prataph-Srinath. After a long deliberation I am going for Natural Nine - SHP

Race No:2:
I am going with Napolean Dynamite

Race No:3
Dinesh Pujar has some good horses. That makes to go for Salsa Touch. Place for me as said earlier would be Kohinoor Blitz or Gunpowder

Race No:4
Favorite unbettable. Should one take a bet- then Lagoona place

Race No:5
Jockey will play a major role. Evenly matched Divine Friendship and Shubkamana- I am going for Divine Friendship

Race No: 6

If Dinesh had won earlier then Tusker.

Thats it Good Day!!!

Post a Comment

Racing related matters will be replied.

About This Blog

All the postings and comments are my personal Views.Owner of the blog cannot be held responsible for any consequences arising due to use of data from this blog for any wagering etc . The blog is basically for information & guidance purposes and not for basis of any venture of any kind. I have created this site for airing my views on the subject and not for any personal benefits

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP