Only Hyderabad Postings

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Hi guys,

I started this blog mainly to put selections for Hyderabad races.I never imagined it would consu me so much time.

I have reached a point where i have to choose between family or my indulgences.My work does not allow me much free time,even on Sundays we work.

There have been times when i returned late from work,quickly grabbed a bite or two and sat down to post.Blogging absorbed precious time which i used to give to my family.My family is mighty displeased with this.I have to wake up to realities before it is too late.

I have decided to stop as of now.I will put simple write ups for hyd races on race days.Odds may not post as in past i came under Police scanner.That incident has left me badly hurt.

I know there will be lot many people who follow my selections.I have been lucky to be appreicated when my selections clicked and no one complained when i faileds completely.Visitors of this blog have more confidence in me than i have in myself.

Kindly excuse me for disappointing u.

7 comments:

blogfollower,  October 13, 2009 at 11:03 AM  

beggers cant be choosers.

we will accept what comes our way.

libero October 13, 2009 at 11:20 AM  

Dear Vinod garu

Kindly do not discontinue completely, post your selections as and when you are free as it is useful for us particulary for Hyd & Mys races. All the best to you and your family. I can understand that family is more important than races.

Santhosh

pathfind007,  October 13, 2009 at 12:46 PM  

Dear Vinodbhai,

Family is more important friend. All other things in this world are inferior when compared to family.

Ur decision to post for Hyderabad will be respected by all. But Vinodbhai pls do post for hyderabad.

Thanksss for all ur tips Vinodbhai.

Bashaar,  October 13, 2009 at 1:34 PM  

Dear Vinod Bhai,I am one of the regular visitors of your blog- Your decision to give more time to your family is quite understandable- I think it is a sort of whipping for other punters who are visiting your blog ( who are not giving enough time to their families)- if we take things in the true sense.
Pls continue to give your selections (and of course likely odds)for hyd races as you have decided- because odds will make a big diffrence in deciding the choices.
Bashaar

Girija Shankar,  October 13, 2009 at 7:56 PM  

We appreciate your decision. Nothing is above the family.

seenu October 14, 2009 at 10:54 AM  

good decision sir, family comes above all.seenu

knkumar October 14, 2009 at 11:29 AM  

Dear vv , it is nice to lookafter the family first . I wish to extend my hole hearted wishes to you & your family . God will give you all his blessings for your hard work .
Also i would like to make it clear to you is that we all followers of your blog are also part of your family . As friends , we all will stand up for you during your
difficult times .
My best wishes for you and your family members .
knkumar
chennai























'

Post a Comment

Racing related matters will be replied.

About This Blog

All the postings and comments are my personal Views.Owner of the blog cannot be held responsible for any consequences arising due to use of data from this blog for any wagering etc . The blog is basically for information & guidance purposes and not for basis of any venture of any kind. I have created this site for airing my views on the subject and not for any personal benefits

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP