Hyderabad Monsoon season all set to start on Wednesday

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hi all,


I Welcome u all to Hyd Monsoon season.

Iam back to where i belong after trying my luck in higher class{Mumbai&Bangalore}.Nothing much has changed this season except for nominal increase in stake money.

Very strangely Hyd season starts on unauspicous day of Amavasya and Solar eclipse.Agreed solar eclipse will end by 10am but still it would have been better if they could have delayed it by a day.

Rails seperating sandtrack and main track have been removed,may be to accomodate huge field of runners which have accepted to run on opening day.

Racing at hyd takes a break of nearly 5 months.One cannot entirely depend on form of winter.Track work becomes the main guiding factor.

Monsoon track is slower than winter track.Front runners will be benifited as late warmers will take little bit more time.

Among professionals i except Trainer Narayan rao to be in lime light along with over hyped Deskmukh.Ldsilva has good string of horses and will be consistent as usual,but strangely on opening day he has not engaged any big jockey,instead opted for M F Alikhan for his main horses.MAM camp may be in distress all over india but in Hyd they have decent,well prepared contigent and will be in thick of action.

Unlike last year, very few horses have travelled to Bangalore due to stiff entry conditions and high stable prices.So we may not see many Money return odds horses.

10 apprentices have been trained extensively by training school of HRC and can be seen in action this season,3 of them are reported to be good learner and will blossom into good jockeys.

I have compiled track works of all leading dailies i.e Deccanchronicle,Hindu,Times of india and Indian express.I am surprised by the difference of data.Its better we stick to what is published in indian express and Hindu.

Lastly it is better to be cautious in first few meetings.I have not published FOLLOW HORSE list as mentioned earlier because First i wanted to get the feel of proceedings,the mood of stables and nature of track before shooting my mouth off.

I will do my best to ensure decent strike rate.

Thanks for ur kind patronage.

7 comments:

pathfind007,  July 21, 2009 at 10:58 AM  

U r at ur right center Vinodbhai. As usual u will do well in Hyderabad. Hope to hit gold as I have done with ur help in Mysore races.

Prakash Gosavi July 21, 2009 at 5:26 PM  

Dear Mr Vinod Vyas,

At the moment, I am absolute zero about Hyderabad racing as I have not really followed it closely except for the Derby and Invitation Cup days. And since you are an expert and it is also your home turf, I need a little guidance from you.

Before I apply FINOO to Hyderabad, I need to watch videos so this Hyderabad season I will be watching all race videos as I do for Mumbai, Pune & Bangalore. Hopefully, after checking the results on a personal level for half of the season, I may choose to put up FINOO bets for Hyd in the latter half if it seems to be working.

However, the reason I am writing is just now accidentally I got to see the run of Golden Flame (running tomorrow in race# 5) in race# 282 when it finished 6th. It looks like a FINOO bet to me at first glance.

Do you think it is a contender and can it win?

Regards,

Prakash Gosavi

G Swaminathan July 21, 2009 at 10:10 PM  

Dear Prakash,

I dont think it can win.At best a place which also as per me is avoidable

Swamy

Prakash Gosavi July 21, 2009 at 10:13 PM  

Thanks Swamybabu for your opinion. I will also wait for Mr Vinod's call.

Vincero July 21, 2009 at 10:34 PM  

Hi Prakashji,

Goldenflame needs distance,but K srinivas goes all out in initial days,so we can safely assume that it will be in fighting line and if other runners are not interested can hope to win.

Prakash Gosavi July 21, 2009 at 10:42 PM  

Thanks Mr Vinod. For me the obvious policy is to wait & watch. Someone has said there are errors of commission & errors of omission. I don't mind committing errors of omission. Because in that case, I will at least exhibit a great habit--PATIENCE--which I have recently acquired and still trying to perfect.

By the way all the best to you and your readers for the new Hyd season.

Unknown July 22, 2009 at 11:23 AM  

hi Vinod Sirjee

The opening day looks like Prasad Rajus for the taking with me liking the following
Dancing Touch
Star Spellbound
Red Fairy
Sugar Lady

Party Doll might place

Post a Comment

Racing related matters will be replied.

About This Blog

All the postings and comments are my personal Views.Owner of the blog cannot be held responsible for any consequences arising due to use of data from this blog for any wagering etc . The blog is basically for information & guidance purposes and not for basis of any venture of any kind. I have created this site for airing my views on the subject and not for any personal benefits

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP